In this video, Anne and I make a return trip to Mount Washington located on Vancouver Island, British Columbia. This time we take in the fall colors with a leisurely stroll around the Paradise Meadows Loop Trail. The trail is relatively flat, well-groomed, with many boardwalk areas, benches, and small wooden bridges.
It’s October 7th, 2021, and the colors of the underbrush and meadow grasses were popping with pastel autumn colors. Combined with the evergreens and reflective ponds, it’s a beautiful scene to behold! Along the path, we were entertained by friendly Whiskey Jacks, Blue Jays, and a curious squirrel. I highly recommend this little hike to anyone.
Highlights from Paradise Meadows – Forbidden Plateau
- Forbidden Plateau Area Trails
- Previous Mount Washington Visit in summer 2019
- Miracle Beach Provincial Park Campground Video
- Strathcona Provincial Park
- More Videos from Vancouver Island