In this video, install, setup, and review a wireless tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) made by a company called Minder Research. TireMinder is one of the most popular TPMS out there, so I was curious to give it a try. The TireMinder kit I’m reviewing is the i10 model for RVs.
*Fair Disclosure* I received the TireMinder i10 free of charge from InnovationTire.com in exchange for a review. Links in this post are affiliate type earning me a small commission on sales.
I start by providing you with an overview of what exactly is included inside the i10 kit.
Next, I go through the installation of the repeater module and setup up of the tires sensors. I explain the various built-in alert functions such as high/low PSI, slow or rapid leaks, and high temperature.
Then, I demo a low-pressure alert in action, show the i10 display hooked up inside the truck cab, and go through my list of likes and dislikes.
TireMinder i10 TPMS Video Review
- Quality Feel to the Hardware
- Easy to Setup
- Shows up to 10 Tires on Screen at Once with PSI or Temp
- +/- 1 PSI accuracy from 0-199 PSI
- Monitor up to 20 Tires
- Swap Between 4 Vehicles
- Compact 3.15″ Color Display
- Long Battery Life
- Power-Saving Sleep Mode – Wakes on Movement
- Excellent Range and Signal Stability
- Sensors: Small Size and Metal Build
- Easy to Understand and In-Depth User Manual
- 3 Year Warranty
- LCD Display can be Hard to Read in Bright Light
- Display Quite Reflective
- Requires the Booster/Repeater Hook Up
- High/Low PSI Alert Levels Can’t Be Adjusted
- High Temp Warning also Fixed at 167F (75C)
Overall I give the TireMinder i10 TPMS a thumbs up. It’s a quality built product with 3 warranty and excellent company support. If you are looking for a relatively inexpensive system that is easy to install & set up and does the job, then this could be the one.
I think a decent TPMS is well worth the price and, for me, a must-have. Not only could it save a pile of money and inconvenience by avoiding a catastrophic tire failure. It may also save lives. I travel with peace of mind knowing what is going on with my trailer tires pressure and temperature.
Buy the TireMinder i10 at InnnovationTire.com
Receive $20 off with discount code = loveyourrv
Three Handy TireMinder RV Accessories
Related LYRV Links:
- EEZTire TPMS Review
- EEZTire TPMS Update
- Trailer Tire Tips
- VIAIR Air Compressor Review
- More RV Safety Related Videos