In this video, I review a self-heating 100 amp-hour lithium battery from BougeRV. Over the years, I reviewed several products from BougeRV and found them to be a pretty good value for the money. I’m still using a pair of their solar panels and two controllers I reviewed.
Tests performed on the BougeRV battery included self-heating functionality, max discharge, max charge, and amp-hour capacity. I also open up the battery and looked at the build quality. At the end of the video, I list my likes and dislikes.
Fair Disclosure: The review sample was sent free of charge by BougeRV. However, I didn’t receive any monetary compensation for the video.
BougeRV Lithium Battery Review Video
- Series or Parallel up to Four Batteries
- 100 Amp Max Charge/Discharger Rate
- Nice Case Design & Waterproof IP 65
- 5-Year Warranty – Rated 4000 Charge Cycles @ 80%
- Low Temp Heating Pads
- Full Protections: High/Low Temp, Amps & Over/Under Charging
- Nice Manual – Support has a phone number
- It came with DC Power Socket Wiring
- Fair Price for Specs, Features & Build Quality
- The Case is Glued Together
- Stripped Screws on Cell Bus Bars
- No Bluetooth App
- BougeRV Website
- More LYRV BougeRV Reviews
- LYRV LIthium Battery Review Videos
- LYRV Boondocking Videos
Limited Time Amazon Special:
16% OFF on BougeRV LiFePO4 Battery
Start Date: 02/17/2023 7:00 AM PST
End Date: 02/28/2023 11:59 PM PST