In this video, I demo, test, and give my initial review of the new SOK SK12V100 12V lithium battery. I test charging, discharging, and check it’s overall amp-hour capacity. I also take the top cover off and give you a peek inside.
Disclaimer: Love Your RV! received this SOK product sample free of charge for the review.
Demo and Testing Video – SOK 12V Lithium Battery
Overall, so far I think it’s not a bad deal for the money. Pros are the price, beefy case design, and heavy-duty BMS. Cons are it’s from a relatively unknown company, limited North American support, and undersized internal power cable gauges.
I plan to use the SOK battery in our RV for the rest of the summer and come back with a final review of its performance.
SOK SK12V100 Battery Features:
- 100Ah 12V Deep Cycle Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery
- Built-in Smart Battery Management System
- 4000~8000 Cycles Life Span
- Free Maintenance
- 10.2 * 7.9 * 8.1 Inches, 26 lbs
- Detachable Cover
- Replaceable BMS or Cells.
- Can connect in series for 24V or 36V or 48V Battery Bank
- 7 Years Warranty
- LYRV Lithium Battery Videos
- Amazon.com SOK 100ah LiFePO4 Battery
- Amazon.ca SOK 100ah LiFePO4 Battery
- SOK Website
- SOK BMS Video
SOK Battery Review Update + Giveaway Announcement
In this video, I do an amp-hour capacity test then take the SOK battery apart and check for heating and various voltage drops. Plus, I give you a closer look at the battery cell used and the BMS (Battery Management System) board. I finish the video with my overall impression of the battery and announce that I will be giving it away to one of my lucky subscribers after the LYRV channel passes 75,000 subscribers.